Jitter Click TestJitter Test Online. Challenge yourself to click faster.
What is Jitter Clicking?
Jitter clicking is an advanced method of clicking the mouse button rapidly. Most gaming enthusiasts practice jitter clicking for higher getting CPS.
How to Jitter Click?
To learn jitter clicking, follow the steps below.
- Visit CPStest.pro and open the Jitter test.
- Now, keep your move over the big green button.
- Hold your forearm stiff but keep your grip on the mouse loose.
- Place your index finger on the mouse button and start fluctuating your wrist muscles.
- The faster you vibrate the wrist, the more clicks you will get.
Is Jitter Clicking Dangerous?
Yes, jitter clicking for a long period of time continuously may lead to medical issues such as Carpal tunnel syndrome or even Arthritis. It is advised to jitter click only in special cases that too not for too long.
How fast can you jitter click?
For a person you practice jitter click, it is easy to get 9-12 clicks per second. In special cases, it can go as high as 15 CPS.
Does Jitter clicking break your mouse?
No, it does not break the mouse but it significantly reduces the life of your mouse.
Choosing the right Mouse for Jitter Clicking?
Jitter Clicking is a technique used to increase clicks per second and beat the opponents in the games like a pro. Especially in a game like Minecraft PvP(Players vs Players) you got to have a fast clicking speed to stand out against your competitors.
When you are in search for the best mouse to increase your clicks per second. You should consider the following features explained below:
- Durability:Durability is the first and the foremost feature you would be requiring in your mouse. As you have to click very fast and plenty number of times. So the mouse you purchase should be durable to last for longer period of time.
- Mechanical or Optical Mouse:Mechanical Mouse is relatively slower in comparison to Optical mouse in terms of transmission of signal to send click information to the computer. So for faster clicking, optical mouse is way much better than Mechanical mouse.